Laid the foundation for North Eastern Cables and Conductors Private Limited presently known as Neccon Power & Infra Limited for manufacturing overhead transmission conductors.
- Establishment of manufacturing Unit - I in Jorhat Assam
- The company expanded to manufacturing ISI certified L.T. PVC Cables of voltage grade 1.1kV/3.3kV.
- To serve the increased need for conductor in the western part of India, established a manufacturing Unit - II at Sikar, Rajasthan.
- Received “BEST PRODUCTIVITY PERFORMANCE AWARD”, conferred by the National Productivity Council of India. Awarded by : K.R. Narayanan (Former President of India) at New Delhi.
- Received “UDYOG RATNA AWARD” & “EXCELLENCE AWARD”, in Productivity, Quality, Innovation and Management, conferred by the National Productivity Council of India. Awarded by : Hon’ble Dr. Bishma Narain Singh (Former Governor of Assam and Tamilnadu) & Sri K.P.S Gill (Former D.G.P. Punjab) at New Delhi.
- Received “BEST PRODUCTIVITY PERFORMANCE AWARD”, conferred by the National Productivity Council of India. Awarded by : Shri Sikander Bakht, Hon'ble Minister of Industry at New Delhi.
- Received "NATIONAL AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING ENTREPRENEURSHIP", awarded by the Ministry of Industry, Govt. of India.
- Company’s Chairman was honoured at “INTERNATIONAL RAJASTHANI CONCLAVE” by Hon’ble Chief Minister & Governor of Rajasthan.
- Diversified into our second vertical, EPC projects in Power sector mainly 220kV, 132kV, 33kV, 11kV Sub-Stations, Transmission and Distribution Lines under ADB, APDRP, RGGVY, ABY Scheme.
- Received the National Award for Outstanding Entrepreneurship in MSMEs conferred by the Ministry of Industry, Govt. of India. Awarded by : Dr. Manmohan Singh (Former Prime Minister of India) at New Delhi
- “NORTH EAST EXCELLENCE AWARD” was awarded to the Chairman, conducted by Indian Chambers of Commerce. Awarded by : Dr. D. D. Lapang ( Former Chief Minister of Meghalaya) at Assam.
- Ventured into Hydel Power Project with a capacity of 4.7 MW at Bordikorai Sonitpur, Assam.
- Establishment of manufacturing Unit - III in Dausa, Rajasthan.
- Sri MD Khetan, Chairman cum Managing Director North Eastern Cables & Conductors, Johrat, receiving “Assam Udyog Mohian Award 2008-2009", through MSME Sector, from Sri Dinsha J Patel ‘Hon’ble State Minister for MSME(INDEPENDENT CHARGE) Govt of India & Sri Pradyut Bordoloi ‘Hon’ble Minister for Industry & Commerce Govt of Assam on 11th Feb 2010.
- Ventured into Wind Power Project with a capacity of 1.5 MW at Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
- Set-up Neccon’s first Gas-Insulated Switchgear substation for 220kV /132kV /33kV at Sonapur, Assam.
- Ventured into Infra Projects and established its first warehouse area measuring 80,000 sq. ft. in Kundli, Haryana.
- “NATIONAL AWARD WINNER” for Outstanding Entrepreneurship for North-East Region. Awarded by : Shri Kalraj Mishra (Governor of Rajasthan) (Former Union Minister for MSME) at New Delhi.
- Grabbed orders worth Rs 1000 Crores from PGCIL under NER Power System Improvement Projects
- Diversified its portfolio by investing in the Green Tech Mega Food Park, the first Mega Food Park in Rajasthan approved by Ministry of Food Processing Industries having state of the art infrastructures for Agro & Food Processing Sector
- Company has entered into joint ventures for Individual Rural Piped Water Supply Projects in the three districts of Odisha worth 470 Crores